Simple and straight forward to use, the intelligent design of the Well-Tuff® Anti-suffocation Pillow with its "egg box style" surface helps ensure the user can breathe at all times.
- The nodules act as individual springs and are not felt when using the pillow
- The valleys between the nodules provide a space for any fluids to drain into
- The pillow is covered in a polyester netting which again allows free air flow and any fluids to drain away
- The core of the pillow in made from open cell polyurethane foam through which air can also flow
- Must be used without a Pillow Case
- Additional White Mesh Pillow Protector Case available, sold separately
- Pillow case is washable but the foam should be sponge cleaned only
- Please note the white pigment in the foam is not light stable hence the foam will over time become a golden syrup colour. This is the natural colour of the foam and not a defect
- The foam is made it the UK and meets the UK Fire Retardancy Regulations
- Filling material(s) and covering Fabric meet the requirements for resistance to cigarette and match ignition in the Furniture and Furnishings (FIRE) (Safety) Regulations 1988.
Well-Tuff® Anti Suffocation Pillow
Additional Mesh Pillow Protector